Oh, Ben. Mealtime is sometimes messy in our house. Usually when Dad helps feed Ben there is a bigger mess, imagine that. This day he just happened to be wearing this shirt that say's "It's Hard to be Neat when you're learning to Eat". So True!
Lyndsey! I saw your blog on Susie's and had to say HI! You have a baaaaaby!!! Me, too! We both have lil boys! Congrats on that! Update more! I wanna see more pics of ur cute fam ;) Hope all is well!
Hey Lyndsey! First, very good opening song. I've seen Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand a few times, good stuff. :)
Second, if you have any tips on teaching Ben to eat on his own, I'd love to learn them. Vienne is just starting out with the spoon, and it is definitely MESSY!
Lyndsey! I saw your blog on Susie's and had to say HI! You have a baaaaaby!!! Me, too! We both have lil boys! Congrats on that! Update more! I wanna see more pics of ur cute fam ;) Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteHey Lyndsey! First, very good opening song. I've seen Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand a few times, good stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteSecond, if you have any tips on teaching Ben to eat on his own, I'd love to learn them. Vienne is just starting out with the spoon, and it is definitely MESSY!