October 7, 2009

Disney Cruise w/ the GIRLS

Now that I have my pictures from Susie, I don't really know where to start. She took a lot of pictures:)

Well first things first, as soon as we got to Florida I got a tattoo (temporary of course). Susie and Steph hoped that it would stifle my urge to get a real tattoo. We'll see about that. While we were in Nassau this talented "Bahama Mama" asked if she could braid my hair and I let her, I was thinking of getting my hair braided anyway. She did 16 corn rows across the top, Steph also got a couple of braids, I mean a couple. Here is a cute picture of us with our braids.


Next I would like to share these pictures of the wildlife. The first picture is of a jelly fish that had washed up on the beach. It was dead. This friendly sting ray came swimming up to us. I guess even the sea life are trained to be polite on Disney's Island.



Okay, now I have to talk about the food. The Disney Ship was especially fun because you get to eat at 3 different restaurants. Let's just say the food was great and we ate a lot of it. Especially desserts. I think I tried all of the desserts on the menu every night. This first picture is of all our dessert plates. This was one night, but it pretty much looked the same at every meal. We took an after picture to prove that we ate it all. Yumm-O. I have to say this was one of my favorite things about the vacation. Never having to worry about what's for dinner. No cooking or cleaning up. It was great! The other picture is of the midnight buffet at the Pirates 'In' The Caribbean Party.



So I said the food was one of my favorite things about this vacation. This last picture represents my other favorite thing. Being with my girls. We had such a fun time. The morning that we docked at Disney's Island we got off the ship and went to a yoga class on the beach. It was the most calm, serene beach. While we were attempting to do the yoga moves I looked over and saw Susie and Steph and truly had a blissful moment. I would highly recommend a Disney Cruise to anyone if you ever get the chance. However, hanging out with good friends is a great idea for anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment