I guess I haven't officially posted about our new addition coming in August. We are expecting a little girl and we are so excited! My official due date is September 9. However with all my pregnancy complications I'm hoping to make it to 35 weeks and my doctor said he won't let me go past 38. So we are looking at sometime in August. Ben doesn't really understand the concept of a baby in mommy's tummy yet, but he will be a wonderful big brother.
We are having fun thinking of girl names. My favorite name is Lyvia, however Nathan is not on board. He is sticking with Apple, I still don't know if he is joking. We both like Hayley, Mya or Allyson. It's a good thing we still have a while to think about it. Nathan's only reservation about having a girl is the potential to shop like crazy. I know he is thinking of the boxes and boxes of boy clothes we already have, why does he always have to be so logical? I have shown great restraint and I think we will be just fine. We are so blessed and extremely excited to have a little baby girl in our home.
Hooray!!! Girls are so much fun (and I totally agree that shopping for girls is a lot more fun than shopping for boys). Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm all for Apple.
Chas