October 6, 2010

Ben

Here are a few updates on Ben.

He loves being a big brother. When Haley cries he say's, "It's okay baby Haley" He shares his favorite blanket and brings her a binky or one of his toys to look at. The other morning when I went in his room to let him out I was holding Haley and he said, "Oh, it's my sister." I can tell how much he loves her already. Sometimes Haley gets very upset in the bathtub and so while I was giving her a bath Ben came over with a very concerned look. I asked him what was the matter and he didn't answer. I said, "Are you worried about Haley?" He said, "Yes" and came over to give me a hug. Once I had Haley wrapped up in her blanket and calm I was able to show him that she was okay and he felt much better.
Ben is into Disney Cars lately. We were at the Disney store and I bought him two di-cast Cars characters. He loved them, he played with them for a week straight, taking them everywhere. Then my parents took him and let him pick out two more. Then feeling a little left out of the fun, Nathan took him to get two more. So these are his "guys" that he plays with all day long. Speaking of taking them everywhere. This is one of Ben's attempts to sneak his toys into my back, tricking me into carrying them around with us. As soon as I say, let's go, he starts putting stuff in my bag. I usually make him pick only one of two and that is hard for him. He say's, "but what about Mater, what about Flo, what about Chick, what about Buzz."
After taking just a short nap the other day I could tell he was going to be grumpy. He opened his door, but fell back asleep in the hall. Thank goodness.
This is Ben's friend Tanner. Tanner is about one month younger than Ben. They play together so cute. I really like Tanner's mom, Jolene, we love hanging out with them.

Ben still loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. This first video is a clip from the show and then you can see Ben singing along in the next video. He is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment