Two things happened this week that made me realize how much Ben is growing up. The first is that his two little teeth on the bottom finally poked through. The second is that I walked in his room this morning and saw...

He's never been able to climb up like that before. Doesn't he look proud. This is my favorite part of the day, bytheway. He is always in the best mood when he wakes up. I guess it's time to move his mattress down and I will be keeping a very close eye on him as he likes to climb up on everything including the tub, kitchen cabinets, end tables and the bookshelf.
He's never been able to climb up like that before. Doesn't he look proud. This is my favorite part of the day, bytheway. He is always in the best mood when he wakes up. I guess it's time to move his mattress down and I will be keeping a very close eye on him as he likes to climb up on everything including the tub, kitchen cabinets, end tables and the bookshelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment