June 11, 2010
Terrific 2's
I stressed over Ben's birthday a little this year. I know he's only 2, but I wanted him to have a fun day and to feel like we did something special for him. We kept it pretty low key, and I think it turned out to be a terrific day. His birthday landed on a Sunday. Dad made Mickey Mouse pancakes with chocolate chips and strawberries for breakfast. They were great.

After church my family came over and grandma and grandpa Houston. We opened a few presents and had Toy Story cake and ice cream. I'm not sure Ben was feeling great because for the next few days he had a fever and cough. It still turned out to be a fun day and Ben has officially entered his terrific 2's.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, he's already 2?? That is fantastic! Love the perfect little Mickey pancakes. Great job!
ReplyDelete