July 27, 2010

34 Weeks!

Tomorrow will be 34 weeks and I am so excited. In case you didn't know Ben was born at 31 weeks and so each day that I am still pregnant is a blessing. Here I am with two of my cousins who are also pregnant, obviously. Amy, in the middle is about two weeks from her due date and Chrissy, on the right, has the exact same due date as me. BTW we are all having girls:) Chrissy and Amy are sisters.
Just me and Chrissy. I am so excited for Chrissy and her husband Paul. They have wanted a baby for years now. I don't think I've ever met a couple more excited to be parents. When she called to tell me she was pregnant I hadn't told anyone that I was pregnant, but I had to tell her because we both have the same due date and I was so excited to go through this pregnancy with her. We were only born one month apart and I love the fact that our babies will be so close in age.


No comments:

Post a Comment